We are expanding and looking for the right talent to join our team. If you feel you have the right credentials, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Sequant Capital Limited are seeking Internships to join our team.
Main duties will involve:
- On-boarding clients
- General customer support and client relations
Japanese/Korean/Mandarin speaking candidates are also of interest.
Minimum length of position: 3 months.
#clientonboarding customerservice #clientrelations #compliance #financialservices #KYC #AML #japenesespeaking #mandarinspeaking #koreanspeaking #sequantcapital #cryptocurrency
- Ambition, drive and a keen interest in securing a role within financial services;
- An understanding of the stock markets and how financial services operate;
- At least one (1) year of telephone experience combined with a professional telephone manner, sales skills is a must;
- The candidate will have enthusiasm, confidence, will be hardworking and hungry to succeed.
- Preparing for the daily market meeting – news roundup and summary;s
- Always alert and informed; improve your market knowledge by reading relevant newspapers, websites etc.;
- Provisionally arrange qualified prospect meetings
- Data input on the Company’s database;
- Managing the pipeline – who to call and when;
- Any other ad hoc tasks (administrative or otherwise) that the Company may reasonably expect you to complete, as and when required ;
- Acting in line with our Company’s policy and procedures at all times.
- Full and ongoing training will be provided in order to develop your market knowledge and experience;
- A direct career path towards becoming a broker;
- Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma (IAD/CISI) exam fees costs can be covered
- Uncapped earnings potential.
We are actively recruiting sales-traders/brokers at Level 4 RDR or above to advise clients on products covering Cash Equities, Futures, CFDs, Options and Bonds.
Minimum 1 year experience in similar role with following attributes
- Indepth knowledge and understanding of UK / European equity markets
- Ideally have a transferrable client base
- Have level 4 RDR in both securities and derivatives
Company is looking to expand offering on non-core products so entire desk moves are also of interest and attractive packages can be offered to right candidates.